DO you ever think how cyber business grew through the years and made Millionaire of ordinary people with bright ideas. So here is one you can grab. I have develop a software similar to Facebook, Google and Youtube. It was almost a clone but better coz you can customize it and put it all together on one site. Yes, you can check your emails, do social networking, play games, create shout-outs, even do a Twitter type micro blogging and face booking at the same time. Also this site can host businesses with advertisements and web marketing. Also you can integrate a bidding and e-commerce for buying things on the same site. This is a revolutionary Script that will surely make millions.
The only problem is I'm short of funds and business contacts. So I will be needing partners and investors to supply the hardware and office facility to host and maintain this site. Also I will need a technical and marketing team to work with me in conceptualizing the contents and marketability of the site.
As partners we will share equally our profits minus our operational expense. We need 3 servers and an office to run this business initially but as it gets more advertisers, jobgeneration hits, products endorse and sold within the site, more people registering as social networking community members, and more videos and MP3s being downloaded in our site, the money will just keep on flowing.
We will be the next cyber millionaires like the Google pips or the Facebook CEO.
I will be posting here the Technical and operational requirements for this business. I have spent 3 1/2 years to develop this and I was very proud to present this partnership offer to anyone who desires to make this a profitable business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment